Harrier

The Grand Tour

Has anyone else seen this ?

Clarkson & co in there new program on Amazon Prime.

I liked it a lot, though starting off with the Mclaren P1, Porsche 918 and La Ferrari with a bit of BMW M2 thrown in for good measure they couldn't go far wrong really !

We have signed up for the 1 month free trial for now, whether we keep it going or not will have to see :)

Edited by Harrier

really enjoyed the majority of it

the audience fight part was too tacky though

but loved all the subtle, & not so subtle, digs at the bbc lol

I was mildly underwhelmed to be honest. The new Stig sucks too. I mean, is his only pun going to be that everything non-American is communist? Yawn.

I think the first episode wasn't amazing, seemed a bit of an introduction and the three cars were the same ones as they covered on one of the last few episodes of top gear, but have high hopes for the rest of the series.

The only real disappointment for me was some of the language used and references made.

Fine for adults but as my lads want to watch it I might have to cough or something in a few places.

That's the difference the BBC make I guess

The only real disappointment for me was some of the language used and references made.

Fine for adults but as my lads want to watch it I might have to cough or something in a few places.

That's the difference the BBC make I guess

That also surprised me. I'm really no prude, but Top Gear is / was a family show with just a slight edge to it. When Hammond said "****!" and other similar things were said, I was pretty surprised and disappointed.

I thought it was good, and even liked the layed back American who looked fast as *^**!

Watched it for free on the firestick kodi also