spen

A new full stainless exhaust

Where are people getting this for the C these days?, the steel original is on its last legs for an MOT and would like an full system. I know nothing about exhausts, do the jetex or miltek fit to the manifolds on eBay? Any help chaps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a jetex on mine too, I didn't fit it but there were no problems at the manifold end . The only problem I had was it came with an extra hanger?. It was in the middle section, I cut it off as it was banging on the underside. This was seven years ago though ,they may be different now.

i have a Longlife 2.5" SS with hi-flow cat, from the section just before the cat back

it was £400 custom fabricated on the VR, took the guy 7.5 hours & i couldnt be happier with the result. done at the birmingham branch

they come with a lifetime guarantee which is on the exhaust itself & thus transfers to a new owner if the car is sold

pics on page 8 of my build & 2 videos on page 7 if you want a look

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?44751-g0ldf1ng3r-s-VR6-amp-1-8-16V/page8&highlight=g0ldf1ng3r

I've got a jetex on mine too, I didn't fit it but there were no problems at the manifold end . The only problem I had was it came with an extra hanger?. It was in the middle section, I cut it off as it was banging on the underside. This was seven years ago though ,they may be different now.

Exactly the same, I had to cut the extra hanger off too.

I'd still recommend one and would go as far to suggest from VW Heritage as they offered a top service when I bought mine, plus being black Friday I'm sure they were knocking 25% off stuff.