Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

some pics from the fest...

Ooh, I like that first one... you've managed to miss all the rust spots on the slam panel too! 8) :lol:

Rest of 'em are nice too.... 8)

a few more.

i also will be posting all others up on dubforce with the non corrado related ones. :lol:

OK Daz, own up, WTF was in that can?!?

:shock: :shock: hummmm "juice!" :lol: :lol:

Wow Scruffydubbers looks AWESOME!! Absolutely love the Detailed Design 90's simply gorgeous.....How much would i be looking for a set with tyres in good condition do you think? And what would be the cheapest way of changing my 4 Stud to 5 Stud?

what, none of mine!?!? not even when doing a tremendous burnout, or beating the ex-dubsport mk2?!? :cry:

Good to meet yah Daz & thanks for letting me park with yah guys... :D

cool pics.. :)

Paul you nutter, giving it some on the strip.. good on yah!!! :wink:

PhatVR6, I managed to completely miss you all day... :| I saw you briefly, but by the time I was gonna come over and say hi, you'd disappeared back into the crowd... :( Wanted to come and have a good look over your motor.... ;) 8)

spotted you a couple of times Henny, but you were either busy talking, or driving! or I was.

did anyone catch my burnouts on film of camera? I did 2 mint ones late on in the afternoon?

Henny was on a mission yesterday.. like an exciterble child.. LOL.. A very animated Henny emptying his boot of his tool kit and then running off to sign on to run his car upp the strip. Really good day had by all.

Anyone on here the owner of Corrado VR6 with the Class number of F1? What was that putting out power/torque wise as it was seriously quick when I raced it on my first run, im assuming its supercharged being in the forced induction class.

Really good day out and loved all the rado's giving it some!

Henny was on a mission yesterday.. like an exciterble child.. LOL.. A very animated Henny emptying his boot of his tool kit and then running off to sign on to run his car upp the strip. Really good day had by all.

:oops: Yup.. nervous as hell too... :| REALLY enjoyed it though... :D

Some good pics! looked like a good day shame i missed it, but can't be in two place's at the same time :roll: Saw a few dubs on the M1 though a nice black rado, m4 gti , and a golf rallye 8)

Great vids Henny :D

That Jet Dragster was amazein, see some amazein motors there, hopefully next time i be going down the 1/4mile. :)

Sorry about that Phat, it does look kinda blue on that vid 'cos my camera's not exactly brilliant.... In my defence, I didn't take that vid 'cos I was in the queue waiting for my run! ;) 8)