Chuggs1

Auf wiedersehen mein baby

Ive been quite quiet in here lately as ive been in discussions with couple of people to buy my Corrado. Despite not even advertising her - i had a few members contact me when i mentioned that i may be moving out of ownership.

Today the lucky new owner picked her up from Swindon and drove her back to her new home up t' north. Hope you enjoyed the drive.

I will leave them to introduce them selves as they are a first time owner but are a forum member.

I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the great advice and conversation ive had during the past 2 years you guys are the best and I wish the new over all the best and to enjoy Corrado ownership as much as i have.

Thanks all and auf wiedersehen

Edited by Chuggs1

Congratulations on achieving a sale. Not an easy thing with quite a few available. Even if we believe prices are rising, we never get back what we sink into these cars, so a buyer does well. Good luck with your next car

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks all - she will be missed. But the new owner is like the rest of us a lover of all things car! And i was happy to see her go to him.

Thanks David, I sure did enjoy the drive. And the car is now on my forecourt for £5k more than I paid you. Mwah hahaha.

Just kidding of course. She's safely tucked away and looking forward to a dry day. If your work change their minds you should go for that Techno Violet E36 M3 I saw!

Hi Paul - glad you enjoyed the drive home (how long did it take you in the end?) - hoped you would.. Ooo don't say its on a forecourt - that's a sore point for a few people on this forum Lol. Im sure you will get lots of advice and information from the great people on this forum and enjoy ownership

Although i may get some leeway on the company car allowance rules im not sure that would go to an E36 M3 - even in my favorite colour..... unfortunately

All the best

David

Suppose i should take the car off my profile...... ah maybe later

I should too, but I think I'll leave it for now.

Whilst I've joined some TT forums, I still find myself popping on here more than the TT sites.

Hi Paul - glad you enjoyed the drive home (how long did it take you in the end?) - hoped you would.. Ooo don't say its on a forecourt - that's a sore point for a few people on this forum Lol. Im sure you will get lots of advice and information from the great people on this forum and enjoy ownership

Although i may get some leeway on the company car allowance rules im not sure that would go to an E36 M3 - even in my favorite colour..... unfortunately

All the best

David

It's definitely not on a forecourt. I'll be cherishing it. It took around 3 hours to get home, with a 20 minute stop in the middle. The motorways had plenty of lovely 50-zones and the usual jams. But that was just more time to enjoy the car.

I hope you get something decent. There's something out there with your name on.