bendunstan

Corrado G60 Dark Burgandy Pearl

THE CAR IS NOW SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING

Hi All

For Sale - Dark Burgandy Pearl Corrado G60 - K959 WBD with late model front end

Unfortunately its come to that time where i have to let go of my corrado. Lifes changed quite a lot for me and the corrado has been on the back burner for the last year and half or more. Having moved house and changed my job i just do not have the time or money to put towards the project and it's time to sell so somebody else can enjoy the car it. The car has been stored on hard ground and not on grass with weeds growing up it or anything similar.

The car does run but it's not advised as the engine has a tapping noise seemingly coming from the top end of the engine, somebody did come and have a quick look for me but without taking the engine to bits they said they couldn't be 100% sure what the problem was. One of the injectors looks potentially faulty so could be a quick easy fix. I did start looking for some new ones but then leaving my job, finding a new one and getting a new house took priority. I have a video somewhere of the sound and i think i posted it on these forums at one point looking for advice so will see if i can link to it incase you want to hear.

As such the car currently sits sorn and will need trailering away from where i live to its new home.

Good Points,

-Lots of history with the car including tax discs, mot certs, servicing paperwork, receipts for work done and parts replaced including top end rebuild.

-Supercharger had been rebuilt relatively recently and has done very little miles since. I have receipts from G-werks and Jabba. The charger was rebuilt at 141,000 miles, the car now has 143,000 on it. The car had only done 200 miles after charger being rebuilt and i ran it in properly keeping revs low, not using more than half throttle and making sure oil temp was up

-Car was taken to a forum day rolling road and achieved pretty decent figures for a mostly stock car. Ran perfectly and the guys at stealth said it seems pretty strong. 167.7bhp & 171lb ft torque

-The sunroof tilts and slides (have receipt for this being replaced in the cars life)

The rear spoiler goes up and down Have a receipt for this being replaced in the cars life

-Has coilover suspension and is lowered a little. Don't think the coilovers are anything too fancy but they do the job.

-Interior is nice and clean with minimal things wrong with it, see pics

-Electric windows both work and motor replaced on one side.

-Electric Mirrors both work

-Some bahn brenner intercooler pipes

id like to think the car is pretty solid and straight.

Bad points,

-Engine woes, as described above.

-rust in a couple of spots. One small patch behind the spoiler on the bootlid. Not visible when the spoiler is down and on the front door behind the bump strip in a small place. Again barely visible.

-stone chip on bonnet

-central locking not working, electrical gremlin. Have tested components and all work, had pump working too. Think an old alarm might be interfering.

-Scratch on the passenger side rear quarter panel. Tried to show scale with a coin. Not tried to see if it will polish out.The car had been dry stored and when i got it back to my house it was out on the street for less than 24 hours and somebody decided to do that. Made my blood boil!!

I think £THE CAR IS NOW SOLD is a fair price for the car.

The car is based a few miles outside of banbury, oxfordshire.

The car can be viewed pretty much any day after 6pm, obviously this isnt ideal at this time of the year but if you are interested then let me know and i will let you know what days i have off work and we can make something happen. Message me on here and i will pass my contact details on.

any questions or if i have forgotten something then please ask. I will try and reply quickly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85195[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85196[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85197[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85188[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85189[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85190[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85191[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85193[/ATTACH]

Edited by bendunstan

Hi All,

The car has now been sold. Thanks to everybody for looking and contacting me about it. It was a pleasure to meet the new owner today and the car is going to a phenomenal cause and i couldn't be happier. Apologies for being the worst salesman ever and not being able to offer a cup of tea or coffee as not been to the shops for milk :bonk: I will leave it up to the new owner to decide if they want to reveal who they are.

Cheers

Ben

if a mod could lock the thread, that would be appreciated.

Edited by bendunstan