Dan7690

2017 Dublogic show

Please check out our Facebook event page, we had an amazing turn out last year so much so we've had to move venues to make space for the growing number of cars. We also had a good turn out of corrado's come along but we would love even more and if there's enough interest I'm happy to make space for a club stand. Here's the link, hope to see as many of you there as possible :thumbleft:

https://www.facebook.com/dublogicuk/

16265881_662720893913188_4290565012568168470_n_zpsor9fqylm.png

Edited by Dan7690

ill be coming not far for me.

im hoping to have mine all road legal again by then

Edited by STU175

its been off the road for a few years.

i believe we spoke briefly at an alive and dubbin show quite a few years ago.

my car was in the show and shine so you would of seen it.

I'm up for this. Hopefully in the rado if the engine rebuild is done buy then. A stand would be good if we could get enough cars.

I'll be along and the plan is to be in the Corrado with the 20vt fitted. Last show was brilliant, looking forward to the next one

Glad you enjoyed the last show mate, this years going to be very different with the change of venue and layout but hopefully even better. Like I said I would love to have a corrado club stand there this year, I think if we could get around 10ish cars if not more I would happily make the space.

Will be great to see you there mate. We got some great news today, aspall cider have confirmed that they will be hosting a bar this year 🍻 So good news for all you cider drinkers 🍻

Looking forward to this tomorrow.

Who else is coming?

My car will be on the JMR stand come and say hello