vw bobby

2.9 ecu 021906258cp

I might have one, at least I've got a 2.9 ECU OBD1 from when I upgraded mine to OBD2, if I get time I'll have a look at the serial number later.

I might have one, at least I've got a 2.9 ECU OBD1 from when I upgraded mine to OBD2, if I get time I'll have a look at the serial number later.

Slightly off the subject what's the advantages of upgrading to OBD2 and what's it involve?

My VR6 really needs remapped to suit few mods and new bigger injectors and think OBD1 is putting most off.

P.S. got 2 ECU's standard and mapped, but was mapped to old engine, fairly standard, now rebuilt and upgraded. If do go OBD2 I'll have spare, or poss. 2.

Slightly off the subject what's the advantages of upgrading to OBD2 and what's it involve?

My VR6 really needs remapped to suit few mods and new bigger injectors and think OBD1 is putting most off.

P.S. got 2 ECU's standard and mapped, but was mapped to old engine, fairly standard, now rebuilt and upgraded. If do go OBD2 I'll have spare, or poss. 2.

have a word with Vince at Stealth - he remapped my VR after head rebuild, 263's & BMC & the map difference is awesome! :D

EDIT - ive not gone to OBD2

Cheers mate, i would need it for a OBD2 though, if you can have a look and let me know bud.

Thanks

It's 100% OBD1 so probably not of any use mate! Sorry.

Sorry I can't help with the ecu but cp ecu is obd1, not sure if I've got my wires mixed but just making sure your not under the impression it's obd2

And to answer jekel, have a look at the obd2 conversion thread but here's an overview

Better throttle response, mpg, smoother torque curve, gets rid of all the isv pipework and better idle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by swiftkid

It's 100% OBD1 so probably not of any use mate! Sorry.

Hi bud just realised I need a OBD1 version, how much for yours bud?