KARMANN

Nothelle 17s

As above folks, looking for a set of nothelles in 17inch.

If anyone knows of a set for sale please point me in the right direction.

Fraser

Selling the BBS...........???

Goldie has a set on here and I know of a set local to me but the guy wont sell. Only sets of 17's Ive ever seen.

No, I'm keeping the BBS, but fancy having something else with a big face. Nothelles fit the bill. Coullstar, I think I know the fellow your talking about. He was advertising a MK3 bumper and I notice the wheels in the background of the picture, I asked but he said they weren't for sale.

Martin, I think we would need to go halfs on Goldies set! I still really want to set his car in the flesh though!!

Fraser

No, I'm keeping the BBS, but fancy having something else with a big face. Nothelles fit the bill. Coullstar, I think I know the fellow your talking about. He was advertising a MK3 bumper and I notice the wheels in the background of the picture, I asked but he said they weren't for sale.

Martin, I think we would need to go halfs on Goldies set! I still really want to set his car in the flesh though!!

Fraser

Ha ha, we have no chance mate :lol:

I also enqired about the ones on Facebook 8)

Any details? Price? :)

Surprised you dont know about these :suprised:

You must be slipping mate :lol:

Surprised you dont know about these :suprised:

You must be slipping mate :lol:

I've not been looking for wheels at all mate, but those ones are just so different and after seeing them in the flesh on Goldies car, they have quickly become my favourite wheel, the seem to suit the corrado perfectly. Anyway, I'm skint at the moment lol, got the 16v in the garage getting various jobs/mot done and the Storm is going in for a respray next month :lol:

I've not been looking for wheels at all mate, but those ones are just so different and after seeing them in the flesh on Goldies car, they have quickly become my favourite wheel, the seem to suit the corrado perfectly. Anyway, I'm skint at the moment lol, got the 16v in the garage getting various jobs/mot done and the Storm is going in for a respray next month :lol:

The joys of Corrado ownership :bonk:

Fairly sure Goldies were 5x112 originally.

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

someone grab them if they are right lol

i still badly regret not buying the autostrada modena's that were sold on here a couple of years ago :(

someone grab them if they are right lol

i still badly regret not buying the autostrada modena's that were sold on here a couple of years ago :(

some on feebay not sure if they are the right one's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Autostrada-Modena-3-Piece-Split-Rims-17x9-5-5x114-5x114-3-Rare-17-/182417281958?hash=item2a78ead3a6:g:Oy4AAOSw-CpX~h~f

yup they are the puppies m8!

though the ones on here were 16"s & half that price with center caps lol

maybe one day but i keep an eye out every now & then

arrgghhh i shouldnt have looked lol

16" 2 piece set ending today but they have different centers to the 3 piece - must not spend, i have 4 pots to pay for :(

arrgghhh i shouldnt have looked lol

16" 2 piece set ending today but they have different centers to the 3 piece - must not spend, i have 4 pots to pay for :(

Hehe Sorry bud :D

Hehe Sorry bud :D

ha ha its ok m8, not your fault & i appreciate you hopping on the bay to have a look :)

i kick myself every day as the ones that went on here were 3 piece 16"'s with centre caps & only £350. i even went as far as sending the seller a PM to ask if they knew if the buyer was going to use them lol

plus, i waited - well it took me, over 10 years to find another Kamei body kit so modena's can wait lol

ha ha its ok m8, not your fault & i appreciate you hopping on the bay to have a look :)

i kick myself every day as the ones that went on here were 3 piece 16"'s with centre caps & only £350. i even went as far as sending the seller a PM to ask if they knew if the buyer was going to use them lol

plus, i waited - well it took me, over 10 years to find another Kamei body kit so modena's can wait lol

That's always the way bud!