carrots

Front indicator not working

The front indicator is not working on the corrado ive tried a few bulbs.tried the hazards and it don't flash any ideas

I assume the other indicators are operating ok - it is just this one light that fails to illuminate?

It can only be a problem with the bulb, the bulb holder or the wiring harness.

Are you definitely sure the bulb works - have you swapped it with the indicator on the other side?

Look at the state of the bulb holder. Are the connections contaminated with dirt, or green crap?

Do you get a momentary 12v across the pins of the plug on the wiring harness, with the hazard lights on?

If you don't get 12v on the plug, trace the wiring back and see if there are breaks...

Good luck!

Tried a few bulbs not looked at plug because it was to wet and cold.i am wondering if it's a loose plug on fuse box as I changed it other week.sort it at weekend

Check the bulb holder. Theres a kind of spring pin at the centre that passes the supply when contact is made with the core on the bulb.

The spring gets pushed in a tad sometimes and doesn't make good contact. I've had this in the past, and a thin small screwdriver just to lever it out a little fixed it.