Dox

OBD2 Schrick

Gessssss £1160! - you could gas-flow and big valve a head for that much dosh!

If BHP figure was top priority yes, for driveability the schrick would be a better bet. Never seen a used one make that money before for a long tme?

If BHP figure was top priority yes, for driveability the schrick would be a better bet. Never seen a used one make that money before for a long tme?

I'm guessing it works along the same lines as the Varioram used by Porsche? that extends and shortens... this I imagine equals out the VR's curious inlet and outlet setup...

I'm guessing it works along the same lines as the Varioram used by Porsche? that extends and shortens... this I imagine equals out the VR's curious inlet and outlet setup...

Gives higher torque at lower revs (like the smaller volume 2.8 Golf manifold) the switches to high power (larger volume) at 4000RPM (or whatever you set the controller to).

VWM VSRs tend to go for close to a grand, but I've seen schricks go fo as little as £600. Remember you need to remove it to change the plugs with a Schrick!

Wow. If i ever sell mine i hope it gets this kind of money! This is the best mod you can do to a n/a vr imo. Even better with a bit of boost69a5b3c1f98320a29b9eef39ae20d896.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it be garnering more interest because it's obd2? I've no idea of the difference mind

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It could be. The only difference is the throttle body end. Obviously no isv intake connector and throttle body has different mounting on obd2

Did you see the obd1 manifold on there dox? That went at £1500 too. They seem to fetching alot at the mo!

I was searching for cams I think when I came across the mani, although I do have a couple of bookmarked searches that could of lead me to it also.

Not sure why (or if) they're really making that money when the cars are getting fewer? The manis hardly wear out do they? So there should be more around making them cheaper?

I know what your saying mate. I think due to the fact that they were about £2.5k new they're always going to be pretty rare compared to the amount of vr6 engined cars left on the road. Have you ever fancied one?

You only have to remove the top section to do plugs its hardly any work to remove the middle

I always knew when i bought mine that they would hold strong money