kickyou73

Highest Mileage VR6

I was just wondering who has the highest mileage on their car? Mine is still running very nicely at 185k and I have heard of a few now running well over 200k.

Hi

Had a blackberry vr6 with 204 k on clock when I sold it was awesome best one I've ever had ,regretted selling it ever since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool :thumbleft:

I wonder if anyone's got close to 300k

I wouldn't be surprised if there the odd one in the US with that kind of mileage.

My main car passion is Toyota Supra's, and there's quite a few over 200k here, but in America there quite a few 300k+ cars, and even one 500k+ one! :D

https://www.motor1.com/news/78337/a-toyota-supra-in-tennessee-has-racked-up-520000-miles/

They are among the best built and engineered cars in existence though.

I wouldn't be surprised if there the odd one in the US with that kind of mileage.

My main car passion is Toyota Supra's, and there's quite a few over 200k here, but in America there quite a few 300k+ cars, and even one 500k+ one! :D

https://www.motor1.com/news/78337/a-toyota-supra-in-tennessee-has-racked-up-520000-miles/

They are among the best built and engineered cars in existence though.

That's impressive, I always liked the Supra.

My other car is a Honda s2000 and there is a guy on the forums with well over 300k on that (hard to believe the way the engine screams).

I would have thought it's possible to get 300k out of the Corrado.

That's impressive, I always liked the Supra.

They really are incredible things. The build quality compares to any of the golden era Mercedes, BMW's or Audi's. Sadly Toyota are discontinuing a lot of the parts for them now, so they are becoming very expensive to run. :( This is mine :)

IMG_20160403_200106_zpsgftejppq.jpg