annavr6

Windscreen Moulding

Hi All

My awesome colleague Neil has managed to source a complete 4 piece windscreen moulding set for Corrado. These are now in stock. They are not on the site yet but available to order via phone. Part number 535-845-100

pics

IMG_6542_zpsmtbjiy2r.jpg

IMG_6543_zps8dnw13rm.jpg

Anna, sorry to barge in on this thread, but is there a chance part number 536-955-325 is going to become available again? It's the small link arm from the wiper motor to the main wiper mechanism. Thanks and sorry once again.

Anna, sorry to barge in on this thread, but is there a chance part number 536-955-325 is going to become available again? It's the small link arm from the wiper motor to the main wiper mechanism. Thanks and sorry once again.

Its showing available through classic parts as a special order from us

Its showing available through classic parts as a special order from us

Nope i lied 536-955-326 is but not 325

Are these genuine vw screen trim or a aftermarket?

Hi

The are aftermarket. We can get 3 parts of the kit as genuine items but the long piece is NLA

Hi

The are aftermarket. We can get 3 parts of the kit as genuine items but the long piece is NLA

Pm sent regarding other bits.

Hi Anna - I'd be interested in ordering a set of these - also need a couple of other bits, so could combine shipping. Is the windscreen kit on the web site yet?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Anna - I'd be interested in ordering a set of these - also need a couple of other bits, so could combine shipping. Is the windscreen kit on the web site yet?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi

Its not on the site yet along with a tonne of stuff we are waiting to get up. You are welcome to e mail me a list [email protected]

hi what will it cost me to buy a set from you and send it to the Netherlands ?

hope to her from you soon

Hi, If you add to basket on the website then in the basket page choose your country in the drop down it will give you the price of the part and cost of shipping to that country.

Dont forget to add the forum discount code to get the discount available which is 95191