robrado974

Euro fighter .

Nothing like watching a Euro fighter going through it's routine acrobatics . Makes the hairs on my arms stand on end . A truly magnificent site . I could watch it for hours .

We are in paignton, on the sea front . You down for the weekend?.

Came down this morning... few days at the dart marina hotel and spa, then off to cornwall. Went wrong way got stuck in traffic in Paignton, should of gone totnes... but you do get a ride on the higher ferry.

Big accident in paignton this morning at the bottom of my road. It was tailed back to totnes .enjoy your time down here . I'm around tomorrow if your passing , pop in for a tea .

Scary fun fact of the day....I used to produce parts for ej200 engines the eurofighter runs on.

And airliners too so next time you fly..be afraid..be very afraid :lol:

I am just kidding though, quality control is insanely well controlled for aerospace production.

I live quite near Duxford, i do love seeing/hearing jet fighters flying, have to stop the car and watch. Reminds me how cool humans are.

I live quite near Duxford, i do love seeing/hearing jet fighters flying, have to stop the car and watch. Reminds me how cool humans are.

We went to the Sunderland airshow this Sunday gone and the typhoon literally flew past once and then canceled its display due to weather :lol: