Tizedes

Acceleration hesitation

Hello Guys,

I need a bit advice. I have a acceleration problem on my rado. When I accelerating sometimes suddenly a lots of power come sometimes not and a car hesitate. Sometimes the car still accelerating after when I take my foot down from the gas pedal only for a sec. Replaced parts : Spark plugs, air filter, petrol filter, rotor arm, distributor try two set ht leads. Injectors replaced not all just two at the moment. Could be faulty micro switch on the throttle or bad mixture. It is really annoying. I would like to sort out this problem and enjoy the car. Please help. Any help much appreciate.

I believe the ECU can be scanned for faults on the 2.0 16v, with the right cables. Worth a try.

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

I believe the ECU can be scanned for faults on the 2.0 16v, with the right cables. Worth a try.

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

Just ABS can be scanned :( on the valver

Check your micro switch and the wiring to it as that sometimes fails. Also make sure the rotor arm/dizzy cap are seated correctly and the timing hasn't been moved.

I have some fuel lines with injectors attached if you were near and wanted to make sure they all work well.

Thank you Guys. How can I check the micro switch and a wiring? Where do you live MZpog?

Micro switch can be checked with a multi-meter which should show it open/close the circuit. Wiring again with a multi-meter check for continuity from switch end to plug.

Bingley, West Yorkshire.

I am in London but thank you for the offer. Where does the end plug go? Do you have a wiring diagram please?

I am in London but thank you for the offer. Where is the end plug goes. Do you have a wiring diagrams?

I just presumed the wire to the switch would have a plug, maybe not.