Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

corrado on schmidts....

Look in eBay and Misc mate :)

Saw them and remebered your fondness for them :)

I think 15s of the right offset(so they fill the arch) make lots of sense, look good, handle well and the tyres are very cheap!

class wheels, but 15"s are far too small for a corrado, and the splits look miles better.

how the hell can 15's be too small for a Corrado :?: ......when they came from the factory with them :roll:

if the factory got it right, none of us would be driving modified cars...........

i class my storm being modded a wee bit........still got the factory solitudes on it though :wink:

I have a set of these, the new ones are not the same as the classic ones. They are stunning rims but since I got mine they seem to be the new in thing :( If i cant afford to get the arches done I might have to sell them :cry:

I love these rims... as for the 15's on the C in the orriginal post I think they look the right size for the car (probably helped by the drop) So is phatg60 selling just the one set or can he supply?

I really might consider a set of these eventually.. I keep wanting to go nuts and buy a good set of wheels, but can't bring myself to spend the money on them!! :)

corradokid - are they 15" or the 16" - I thought the 15" would go on without arch mods? Planning a 20-30mm drop......

9jx16" mate, stick out about an inch or so past the front arches! Next plan is to try some late wings, hoping the extra half inch might cover the tread

Some reasonably priced sets on German eBay BTW... seen them for around the £420 mark.

Amusingly the 16" ones are cheaper, despite them obviously been bigger.. guess thats a case of demand dictating the (over) pricing.

I love these rims... as for the 15's on the C in the orriginal post I think they look the right size for the car (probably helped by the drop) So is phatg60 selling just the one set or can he supply?

Phil i can supply the wheels,pm me if your after a price and what sizes there avalible in.

I looked at these a while ago on german ebay. They were 8x15" with ET25 I think. Didnt get them in the end as I think you really need to have the car dropped onto the wheels for it to look ok. Still really like them but cannot justify buying a new set. The 15" help with cheaper rubber.