SR_Neale

free 89 G60 shell

As per title. I have a shell which is destined for the scrap yard. I don't want to scrap it as its in pretty good condition. I have no room for it but don't want to see it scraped. So if anyone is interested let me know. It's located in Essex. Will need to be trailed away. Someone please save it from the scrapy.

I would be interested in the tailgate and maybe some other items if in good order. Unfortunately I can't take an entire shell.

thanks

Tailgates yours if you want it. Some surface rust where I did a little repair and didn't prime it but is dry stored so not terrible. What else you after?

Sounds like a deal. Where is the car located? If possible I could come for a look if you don't mind.

Thanks

How are the fenders? And does it have a passenger door handle?! If they are good, could you ship them at my expense?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the fenders? And does it have a passenger door handle?! If they are good, could you ship them at my expense?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the wings are beyond repair and door handles are in my too keep pile.

It is/was black. Carried out some rust repairs and a couple of dings then primered the whole outside of the car which is how it has sat and is showing signs of surface rust in one or two areas. So will need to be repainted.

Hi mate, don't suppose you still have the shell and have the steering rack for sale?

If its near Harold Wood i can pop by and also see if there's anything else i need?

Ta.