Geeba

Google photos?

Hmmm its rubbish... for google photos there seems to be a heap of different answers on the web but none seem to work....

Is there anyway to add pictures to the forum and they appear as pictures and not attachments?

AHA!

Top stuff Jim!

geeba

is that a 993 GT2 in the background in gulf livery!!??

the rear spoiler & arch flares look like it is

Hi GF

Its a Ruf CTR3

one of these

http://my.is/forums/f104/real-world-pics-ruf-ctr3-teamspeed-413184/

Its pretty quick ;) - modified over the 700bhp standard CTR3

Oh sorry... in the background!!! its not... I seem to remember its 993 but not a GT2 - its had some odd supercharger setup installed thats about to be pulled out along with a full rebuild and repaint... ;)

Its been sat a long time...

Edited by Geeba

Hi GF

Its a Ruf CTR3

one of these

http://my.is/forums/f104/real-world-pics-ruf-ctr3-teamspeed-413184/

Its pretty quick ;) - modified over the 700bhp standard CTR3

WHOA - that is more major than i thought!!

you dont see many RUF pokers let alone one of that nature

how id love a go in that!

FYI the 993 GT2 is one of my top 3 motors :D

Soory GF I thought you meant the one up in the air ;) that is a CTR3, I'll get some better pics next time... there was a 993 GT2 and also the slightly less desirable but I'd still have it 996 GT2 there ;)

Soory GF I thought you meant the one up in the air ;) that is a CTR3, I'll get some better pics next time... there was a 993 GT2 and also the slightly less desirable but I'd still have it 996 GT2 there ;)

ahhh im with you now - i did wonder when i looked at the other link you posted

oh, ive just creamed now!! lol

i thought it was a 993 GT2 - ive got asperger's & one of my skills of that means i can recognise many many vehicles by just small odd angles & features

is the gulf livery one with the boot lid open to the right of the CTR the 993?

IIRC the 993 & 996 version GT2's had different rear wings - ive always liked the triangular type openings on the 993 version :D

do you know if it was true that they fed the air into the turbo's?

& when can i book in to come see you & these glorious motors pls, pretty pls? ;)

ahhh im with you now - i did wonder when i looked at the other link you posted

oh, ive just creamed now!! lol

i thought it was a 993 GT2 - ive got asperger's & one of my skills of that means i can recognise many many vehicles by just small odd angles & features

is the gulf livery one with the boot lid open to the right of the CTR the 993?

IIRC the 993 & 996 version GT2's had different rear wings - ive always liked the triangular type openings on the 993 version :D

do you know if it was true that they fed the air into the turbo's?

& when can i book in to come see you & these glorious motors pls, pretty pls? ;)

Hi GF

I'm not 100% sure on the Gulf car to be honest... it looked a bit like a 'bitza' in all honesty... only the nasty super charger bodge job caught my eye... there was a lot of other exotica up there that drew me away such as the CTR, the F40 and the 200+MPH Terminal Velocity 911 that my mate built. ;)

And of course there was some VW exotica keeping me busy such as these beauties!

NOAdhFjyOGYg9nbNnYNY-FdXRkzLjeYZK1RqTkkaIr18agfqz_hFNS7wRau65-HXmPJUI3p-EMS3Ib_r8zQbbcMwWJ-hMX3Q1tXIgnJek8O3C5nfqJs5fkrPGTNQyLKnQJ8BSwnkuvcXkUMTGciCaItoQi67OfW2L91Sl6HcWBIZRt0AnzR7QV1nhdKhMBnJQ2kMf0cntM23h8d92ftm_uDxLHOdPfQVVJO_4yxa5LFcqPXAR5KgHBJJqbwBAyKzA6HYvEmafFJK-cLigHVvr-bqFhnSNCj5HN17wLd2y4YL6zOouxhnyDhZyp7lTpe9KYgYW8GLEvzUyBta2lhkGYN3DDz6PSnbaGonHcJlEgelFv60JkQf68NNLalrOlsSpmFs9Nts5NIj2vPFjrBlWRqiMJD_5vk5dLqd7RGBAHk8QEh1TPUuOXNmMOWAkZObkUs7GeBpUEskVraf2u8J14bXJhP6J0Bxs7Is5nK_BiDbCxpM9QEXcqY9p4rlYLIImiOmgplF0VrL0aVTXhugEugrGzhIH_4FPkof7ExVG0MYw67o3d7FPzuCKbaULejvqIavD0eYNkose22PcXxQt4pwlSD6TtOYndK4dtR8P9-Tb5aQnlQf3Dsu=w609-h811-no

and the nice lamp stand

cd3vUj0T9QqLUvmbD4taUqoHefYUVpo1oQCzKRsFW_spmgGSqLcdPAliWiOUA2wLpgGQwm1DR6VRE7nepXoyJbSue2tkzsWZcoRhfUN5NbF5L5T9x3AftoA51glTaM3ET2rJJecgRgcoy9WlW9zK6gHZfFFwPaOOxrUvpqjEoM28IhUF9kg4jG1e2VfQ0L_cTuURNz_j6nAV_E8Cwl2ozzngh-Y7xTMZTGrIVV8JqsQoeXpU91w-kBYaPLfQocHagiJTMWy90WHU_-a3jmKpTrll1gkZJGV7ClgzFE0Xc9U3ZoDi72GAElSNr1jaJHRn8DKgs2CZRLQPpZ2mzeoMQx_khDjZC9G9t4rUewMVzmTW3BajDA_Iq--tqwBF4JVrKOVt9w-x11MRC3V4-lSPXdfUC2_cG6c1ZZVXesyAhB2jc7CnE3euzPduq8aw0RonlHFQmr14FR9GT-6SBegvfF_AmQBS6hObbySHHFP94QGF6EEQCsoPTIsFHBVHqjXTDpgA6hQanXhJwZwxGoeekb1jQIvmXmDyHw63rQC2gNiyYFyprnEPRtqt5HcbIwZE-jUC_xtz_FgXfz0tNeWn8CdXvk36oezk3WbqAWVoZANOmrtu1F_edaml=w609-h811-no

Unfortunately its not my shop, he's based at Silverstone - if you're every that way I'm sure if he's not busy he'd be happy to let you have a look at the cars - there was a 918 there a while back too

The back end of the RUF looks like a mk1 TT when viewed side on.

The 993 GT2 is in my top 3 (probably 1st) of all time too! Man I love that car.

Gesss fellas your supposed to be droolling over the 'fresh out of the parts washer Corrado crank' and the stripped down VR6 block! not the Porkers LOL! :D

Guess the Google photos are working then?