Sign in to follow this  
ruffy

Pillow pods

Hi there chaps..

I'm just testing the water .. I've had one of the universal pillar pods on my car for a while and it just looks to messy so I'm trying to arrange a group buy on some nice slick one piece items .. I don't mind being the guinea ping so all i need is 5 or more people to say yes they'd be interested and I'll get on get them made..

Thanks

pillow pods

are they good for those little sleeps at the services that you need to take now and again......sorry to take the piss but it made me roll!

Ahhh Shit..

well i'm at work and i'm busy thats my excuse .. err and i cant spell

you know a A pillar pod ..

sorry chaps i'll get there in the end :oops:

are they good for those little sleeps at the services that you need to take now and again......sorry to take the p*** but it made me roll!

Me too!! this is the most unintentionally funny thread ive read ROFL :) :)

Hi there chaps..

I'm just testing the water .. I've had one of the universal pillar pods on my car for a while and it just looks to messy so I'm trying to arrange a group buy on some nice slick one piece items .. I don't mind being the guinea ping so all i need is 5 or more people to say yes they'd be interested and I'll get on get them made..

Thanks

Sod Pillow pods whats a guinea ping? PMSL :lol:

damn it, i saw 'pillow pods' and was expecting some sort of lady-bumps! :mad:

guinea ping - isnt that the technical term for shooting the furry family pet out of a window by way of an elastic band?

I thought pillow pods was a really technical part specific to a corrado that id never heard of before.........so I kept quiet to stop me from looking stoopid..........then people started talking about guinea pings......I shouldnt have worried :lol:

there is a company that make them in the states, but you need to send them a A-PILLER trim as to use for the mould iirc. I 'd buy one at the right price