Sign in to follow this  
nogrille

Corrado + Trailer!

:lol: I think its been done very well indeed, but its been done so many times before its quite sad.................... :shock:

it would be so much "better" if it was at the same height as the car, had the same wheels and lights and had the bumper's the same....

I think its pritty good, and if you really have to carry a trailer, what better then a Corrado Trailer :D

Have seen a better one, with the rear screen etc, just like a C had been cut in half.

Wonder if the rear spoiler works... :roll:

Phew, it wasn't just me that had that thought as soon as they saw the pic then! ;) :D

I think were all either very very sad or we all need to get out more..................ITS A TRAILER!!!! (and if the spoiler does work then he's sadder than us :lol:

:lol: it's awful, but funny... shame they sacraficed a Corrado to make a trailer tho :(

And I thought I was bad with my roofrack, that is just a waste of a perfectly good Corrado and yep, it's been done to death and very sad.

wouldnt be a waste if it was like the 16v im breaking, front end smash so hard its cracked the roof!