Gti_Jamo

G-Lader Woodruff keys. Where to get?

I'm needing a full set of woodruff keys for my G-Lader does anyone know where to get them in the UK? I did buy them from Dubforce over 2 weeks ago and still waiting so not sure what is going on there. They said they have sent it twice but yet neither have arrived. My only other option seems to be MaxRPM in Germany but they charge quite a hefty shipping fee so I would rather not use them.

Cheers guys. I'll give Jabba a shout Geeba but already messaged JMR so hopefully they get back to me.

Veedubbed that would be good. It's more specifically the shorter one on the main shaft, the one that holds the counter balance weight as have a slight bit of play in it.

Hey y'all! Sorry to hijack (been a member for a while, just happen to read more than I write), has anyone else had any experience with Dubforce recently?

I've handed over a large sum of money for parts that are now two weeks overdue and keep getting fobbed off with the worst excuses...

Hey y'all! Sorry to hijack (been a member for a while, just happen to read more than I write), has anyone else had any experience with Dubforce recently?

I've handed over a large sum of money for parts that are now two weeks overdue and keep getting fobbed off with the worst excuses...

I never got my stuff from Dubforce and was eventually refunded after I opened a dispute. Ended up purchasing woodruff keys from Germany.

Yeah, I take it you didn't get my email?

Check your spam mail, 99% of the time my emails i send get dumped in there for some unknown reason..

Yeah, I take it you didn't get my email?

Check your spam mail, 99% of the time my emails i send get dumped in there for some unknown reason..

I didn't get any messages from you mate unfortunately. Not even in the spam.

I never got my stuff from Dubforce and was eventually refunded after I opened a dispute. Ended up purchasing woodruff keys from Germany.

That's not terribly reassuring : (

Is there a preferred seller with a decent reputation for G60 parts? I've been looking at some German sites but they want a fortune for postage...

I'm not sure what the deal is with DubForce but I too was getting fobbed off with dodgy excuses. I'm not sure if they are closing down or changing locations but something is certainly not right with them so I would make sure you get your money back. I just paid MaxRPM in Germany 15 euros to post 4 tiny keyways but it was all tracked and very fast.

I'm not sure what the deal is with DubForce but I too was getting fobbed off with dodgy excuses. I'm not sure if they are closing down or changing locations but something is certainly not right with them so I would make sure you get your money back. I just paid MaxRPM in Germany 15 euros to post 4 tiny keyways but it was all tracked and very fast.

This is the annoying thing, I have since discovered that I could have had everything shipped to me within four days from Germany...

What exactly do you need Plum?

I've ordered a stage 2 tuning kit (65mm pulley/belt, chip, injectors etc) and rsr outlet kit.

I managed to get hold of James today. Apparently they moved last month. The delay in me receiving my bits is down to DPD (so he says), I been promised everything by the end of the week...we will see...:shrug:

What did you order? @Dazz_G60_Wales

I managed to get hold of James today. Apparently they moved last month. The delay in me receiving my bits is down to DPD (so he says), I been promised everything by the end of the week...we will see...:shrug:

What did you order? @Dazz_G60_Wales

It was a supercharger silencer He told me he had been away hence the delay and with the other comments people were saying I was unsure whether to trust him.

He did offer me discount on my next order but the I heard his shop was shut so assumed he had folded !

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

It was a supercharger silencer He told me he had been away hence the delay and with the other comments people were saying I was unsure whether to trust him.

He did offer me discount on my next order but the I heard his shop was shut so assumed he had folded !

If it's the original plastic unit you're looking for I have one...

Thanks bud but to be honest he did me a favour because everybody i talked to advised that i stick with my rsr outlet as it saved wasted boost from leaks in the original unit so thats what i did.

Mmm, sounds ominous. When I first enquired to him about my woodruff keys he told me he was having problems with postage, however it was Royal Mail who was to blame this time and parts hadn't left the sorting office. He then said he would send me another set out first class recorded but no tracking details where supplied and nothing arrived in the days after. Bear in mind this was a tiny set of woodruff keys, and not a large parcel or heavy item. I never heard anything else from him after that, no reply to my messages etc. Very poor service.