stu37

FOR SALE Split Rims, Late Black Cloth Seats, Gaz Coilovers!!

Hi Guys,

After having a sort through my parts I have the following up for sale;

17 Inch RH ZW3 Split Rims, 5x100 stud pattern (very rare) 8J all round. The wheels are in excellent condition with no buckles dents or nasty scrapes, the lips are polished and could do with a Autosol to bring them up to their best. I will include within the sale 4 x 25mm hubcentric spacers & bolts to make the wheels a bolt on fit with no ET offset issues. The tyres fitted have some life left but are a little old and would advise changing at some point.

£600 Posted.

Late Black Cloth Interior (Front & Rear Seats)

Complete set of late black cloth front and rear seats in excellent condition, these have been removed from a well loved car and have excellent bolters and very little signs of wear.

£250 (Collection Only) (PROVISIONALLY SOLD TO DAZ_G60_Wales)

GAZ GHA Coilovers

Set of Gaz GHA coilovers purchased brad new for my Corrado project that now due to a change in direction are up for sale. They have been removed from their boxes test fitted and removed again. (No longer have boxes). These are a great adjustable coilover with a great discount over brand new. I paid £650 only a few months ago.

£400 posted.

Any questions feel free to give me a call on 07859238100.

Edited by stu37

Hmmm what are the Gaz coilovers like?

Not a brand I've come across before to be honest?

I need a suspension setup for my car

I've had Gaz Gold fitted to mine for 7 years and they've been pretty good tbh. Some one did a write up in the definitive guide on them not sure on the difference to GHA though but seem similar. If you go really low on them and Jack the car up the spring can leave it's mount and need locating when lowered again. But someone else might say that is tosh, just what I noticed when messing.

My seats are pretty tidy bud but they are the wrong ones for my car.

I need the rears to be honest as mine are the non hump type and i need the hump.

But will purchase the lot if a problem.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

My seats are pretty tidy bud but they are the wrong ones for my car.

I need the rears to be honest as mine are the non hump type and i need the hump.

But will purchase the lot if a problem.

Sorry but off topic but what do you have? All I really need is a good driver's seat for mine which is early vr6 interior. Cloth with diagonal grey stripe over black with purple/green fleck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will phone u tonight Stu when i get home from work

Hi Dazz thats great and thanks Cluffstar, the seats are superb and far far better than the pictures suggest I would say they are in exceptional condition and would struggle to find better! Will look out for your call! I am based in Talbot Green near Llantrisant South Wales so only down the road!

Did you have much rubbing with the 17"s on ?

Hi Cluffstar, they sat as perfecty as they could within the strut and arch clearence, if the car was slammed they may rub but as mine sat in the picture they were perfect! The hubcentric spacers they come with (also come with a set of tuner wheel bolts) give it the perfect ET.

Edited by stu37

Sorry that was awfully unclear what i was referencing with my previous message.

I'm interested in the coils but wonder how much they rub with 17"s.

I've got the Bilstein b12's but they sit too low at the back for me.

The coil overs are height adjustable. So you can set the height and stiffness you want. What et are your wheels. My MO8 are et 30 and I set them just a bit lower than standard and had no rub.

Sorry that was awfully unclear what i was referencing with my previous message.

I'm interested in the coils but wonder how much they rub with 17"s.

I've got the Bilstein b12's but they sit too low at the back for me.

Got you and thanks Shaun , as mentioned they are height adjustable to suit your style, ride etc. Coilovers often have a much slimmer profile than a standard non adjustable strut so have a greater clearance!