Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

whats it worth??

could i have the lowesst milage G60 in the country?

totally standard 92 model in black metallic with 46000 miles

sadly i may have yo let it go :(

Welcome to the forum... sounds like a nice motor, and definately a low milage example,

BUT:

useless.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, I just love that gif!

Nope is the short answer. Although technically I haven't heard of a lower mileage G60 in *England*, Skid's has less miles but is in Scotland....

Henny, where do you get all these cool smileys from? The guns are especially usefull :x

click on the ALL button next to the row of smilies on the bottom of the reply box... there's a shed load in there... ;)

The one above I nicked from Dubwhizz and hosted on my own website! ;) 8)

:iamwithstupid: :offtopic1: :oops: :norty:

I'd say £5k as a rough guesstimate if it's in A1 condition? Or does that sound too optimistic? It's just there's been some on the trader recently for around that price, and they have been higher mileage too.

Nope is the short answer. Although technically I haven't heard of a lower mileage G60 in *England*, Skid's has less miles but is in Scotland....

yip skid's is just on 40k miles and IIRC sandy's g/f's father has one with under 20k miles on it....and thats an H-plater IIRC

Thats not fair!!! oh well stil very low miles though. the reason i may have to sell is because i'm planning on moving to australia, but really want to take it with me. anyone out there know about the costs and proodure of doing this??

Anyone know of any Corrados in Sydney and if there are any good garages to take it to?

Thanks for the replys 8)

IIRC there IS a C in Oz... and I think the owner is on this very forum too... 8)

ah, nuts, could be... my memory is a little fried today... been wiring and can only see little blue and red wires at the moment... :crazyeyes:

Thats not fair!!! oh well stil very low miles though. the reason i may have to sell is because i'm planning on moving to australia, but really want to take it with me. anyone out there know about the costs and proodure of doing this??

Anyone know of any Corrados in Sydney and if there are any good garages to take it to?

Thanks for the replys 8)

You need to send a PM to.. um.. whats his name... G60JAY, aka Jason Hourigan who had the superb homemade 4WD 16vG60 that used to crop up in PVW group thrashes so often.

I met him at Santa Pod last year some time, and he was planning to go out to live in Australia for a bit and take two Corrado's and various engine components along for the ride, so I am sure he should have an idea of the costs and whats involved :)

Not sure if he still frequents this place at all, but a PM reminder in his email Inbox might get him back to answer your questions!

Cheers for all your help :rainbowafro: This website is great.

Had my C for about 7 weeks and getting hooked on them, another question i have is, is it a really noticeable improvement to have the jabba stage 4, pulley, r1 charger and chip on the G60?? how much better are we really talking here???

It will probably make a much greater difference than you are thinking. It really does change the power and performance a lot for the outlay and definitely worth doing if you don't mind not keeping 100% stock.

You will immediately notice much more torque and power from lower down the revs which makes them nicer to drive. Just make sure you get it set up correctly and think about getting a different FPR as well.

FPR = Fuel Pressure Regulator... the standard Corrado G60 one is 3 Bar, most uprated chips need a 3.5bar one off a Porsche 944 Turbo... (don't worry, they're about £30! ;) )