VR6 Lee

For Sale: Corrado VR6 Storm - Mods please delete

I'm shocked there's been no response to your advert for what is the holy grail of Corrados, the engine rebuild and diff would cost more than half the current asking price....

GLWS

I'm shocked there's been no response to your advert for what is the holy grail of Corrados, the engine rebuild and diff would cost more than half the current asking price....

GLWS

I have to agree, well worth the asking price. I'm sure a few lesser cars have sold fairly recently for about this price. Hopefully you are getting some interest via PM's

I'm interested and have pm'd but I'm not in a position to view for 2 weeks due to being on call at work,so slightly selfishly I'm hoping it'll still be for sale,although I'll be surprised if it is

Edited by Kiptaylor

Yes seen the private seller one ,I just want a lower miles one and the dealer ones are 13k

Sorry my mistake it's on gumtree 115k miles-looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was classic green I'd have had a look ..
Green storms are common as they can be copied mystic is the colour to have in the storm model. My brothers car this and must say it's a well sorted car and a must see.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by Jon_vr6

Green storms are common as they can be copied mystic is the colour to have in the storm model. My brothers car this and say it's a well sorted car and a must see.

Couldn't remember if it was you or you bro that bought their car off eBay somewhere up north in a state... you did a good right up on the delivery trip on this forum...

Couldn't remember if it was you or you bro that bought their car off eBay somewhere up north in a state... you did a good right up on the delivery trip on this forum...
Yeah up in Glasgow

Green storms are common as they can be copied mystic is the colour to have in the storm model. My brothers car this and say it's a well sorted car and a must see.

Looks good but it's got to be the green meanie for me .good luck

Is the one for sale the one bought from Glasgow ?
Yeah me and my bro went up to collect it a few years back.

Crikey, I enjoyed reading that list and that's a nice car for a sensible price. Hope you find a new owner soon...

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Car now put away for winter.

If anyone is interested then please let me know. Most probably wrong time to sell the car coming into winter. Hopefully have more interest coming into Spring next year.

Car now put away for winter.

If anyone is interested then please let me know. Most probably wrong time to sell the car coming into winter. Hopefully have more interest coming into Spring next year.

Hi Lee, I'm new to the forum. Sent you an email in hope you still have this for sale. Please let me know if it's still for sale. Very interested. Cheers, Pete