Hi guys/gals

Bit of a request, so I’m on the lookout for another Corrado VR6. I had one previously but sold due personal reasons that made the ownership of the Rado not that pleasureable.

So aside from the glorious sound, I don’t really have to many memories of the car,good or bad!

So I figure before committing to trekking about the country to find another decent one in budget, I’d ask on here if there is anyone in Norfolk/Norwich area with a relatively standard or well set up Vr6 that i can come look at and maybe you take me for a spin?

No stanced Rado’s please as I test drove one recently and that was nearly enough for me to not want another. Looked lovely but drove like crap. Hopefully I’m not generalising Stanced cars, but i imagine they sacrifice drivability in general?

Would be much appreciated, and can supply fuel/beer or coffee tokens, whatever your vice is :)

Thanks

Aaron

Hi buddy - I've not logged on here for a while, so have only just seen this. I'm out in Reepham and have a mostly standard one. Drop me a message and we can meet up, if you still want to!