Daveproyoyoyo

Eibach Arb problem

So I have fitted my Eibach fronts and I’m reasonably sure they are the correct way up, they are loosely a U shape with the lowest point being next to the exhaust in the middle but they seem to rub on the wishbones in the curved bit. There is a fleck of red paint that’s rubbed off where it touches.

Anyone know what’s going on? Is it just that the car is up on jacks at the moment and I’m panicking.

aa8b31d19bf04fa287a35b8972c1cc33.jpg

2446969ee030a2ce5335b2e81babc885.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mine on the subframe at the moment, with the wishbones etc, I’m off this afternoon and I’ll try and pop up a few pictures from different angles. I can’t remember it looking like it would foul anything but I won’t guarantee it until I’ve checked

I have mine on the subframe at the moment, with the wishbones etc, I’m off this afternoon and I’ll try and pop up a few pictures from different angles. I can’t remember it looking like it would foul anything but I won’t guarantee it until I’ve checked

2e6c95b06257139b85b027665d66d404.jpg

Only picture I have at the moment and it does look close from this angle. I ran this for 6 years on my previous vr without any issues so I know it does fit, although I didn’t fit it first time round

Hmmm it’s so hard to tell from that angle, I kind of don’t want to commit while it’s still relatively easy to get to them. The Eibach written is upside down fitted this way but I have since read that is correct but could have been changed. Useful lol.