CallmeKernal

Proud new owner of my dream vehicle!

After wanting a corrado since I was 15, I finally had the opportunity to purchase one. It unfortunately inst the v-6 that I wanted but a g60 is a corrado none the less. Nugget gold, impeccable interior, and the first one I have actually ever seen with my own two eyes. And now I own it. Currently replacing the suspension, power steering, and hopefully I can figure out whats going on with the electrical. its a little rough around the edges right now, but I cant wait till this baby is up and running. I plan on painting some of the exterior pieces such as the grill, sun roof, and spoiler, which still works :cool:. I'm already planning on printing out a custom grill logo that will read "VR-Wish"on the corrado font instead of the G60. Who knows, maybe one day Ill be able to drop a different engine in it. I cant wait to share my journey with others who share the same love for this vehicle.

Pah G60 is better anyway :) Please don't do an engine conversion on a nugget yellow, they are seriously rare. I have a low mileage blackberry VR that I would do a deal on with you rather than see a nice nugget messed with :p

Enjoy it, fantastic engine and colour choice :D

nice purchase, nugget G60's are very rare now

as others have said put an engine swap out of your mind on this one, change it to a VR if the calling is too much (which i can appreciate as i love the way my VR sounds & delivers the power lol)

FYI, in case you have to change your steering rack, make sure you get the correct one as there are 2 different spline versions which are determined on a VIN number split. i got the wrong one for my valver to begin with & had to change it

good luck & lets see some pics :)

G60 all the way for me. You would be linched if you did an engine swap in that. Such a rare car as it is let alone in nugget. I'm sure you will grow to love it.

Congrats on the purchase. Fulfilling a dream is a great moment.

Please don't over look the awesomeness of the G60.

It is more "Corrado" than the VR6 (in my opinion) :thumbleft: