neverwill

Hi from Bristol

I'm Will. I've been dreaming of a Corrado for the last 10 years or so and now I feel like the time has come. You seem to be very experienced and like-minded guys so hope to pick up some advice and wisdom here. Thank you for having me :cheers:

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your search and you've done the right thing joining prior to purchase so you can gain some knowledge of the common issues. Worth a look in the wiki section at the buyers guide too. It's a little old now but still covers most things to watch out for. Any idea what you're looking for and do you have a budget in mind?

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your search and you've done the right thing joining prior to purchase so you can gain some knowledge of the common issues. Worth a look in the wiki section at the buyers guide too. It's a little old now but still covers most things to watch out for. Any idea what you're looking for and do you have a budget in mind?

Hi and thanks! Atm can't really put my finger on what I want most. But I'm thinking and searching. I generally like the sound of vr6 best. As for the budget I guess 10k would be my absolute top, but the less - the better :)