Dan7690

Dublogic show 2018

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91441[/ATTACH]

Its the fith year of the show and this will be the best one yet. Live bands all day, over 30 traders already confirmed incuding john mitchell from JMR, auto perfection detailing and KW suspension. Some of you may have seen my post on Facebook about a club stand, basically if I can get at least 10 people interested I would happily organise space for a stand. So Would anyone here be interested? It would be great to see as many corrado’s together as possible and to meet the faces behind them..

Went to this last year. Really good show. Going again this year but doubt the G60 will be ready so will have to go in the v6 bora.

I'll be there in the Corrado this year Dan. Put me down for a club stand if we can, last years show was a brilliant day

I’m glad you enjoyed last year mate, I will do another post closer to the show to try and get exact numbers but I think from the interest from people it’s definitely going to happen

ill be there. loved the show last year it can only get better:thumbleft:

Thanks Stu, we’ve extended the show groud this year by about 30% So it will be slightly bigger but still keeping the relaxed vibe. Are you planning on being on JMR’s stand again or the corrado club stand?

Thanks Stu, we’ve extended the show groud this year by about 30% So it will be slightly bigger but still keeping the relaxed vibe. Are you planning on being on JMR’s stand again or the corrado club stand?
Not sure i havnt spoken to john.

Maybe worth putting the jmr stand and corrado display next to each other if possible as hes bound to have corrados on his stand.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah I think that’s a good idea, I know Jonh and KW suspension wanted to be next to each other but I’m sure i can work out a way to have all 3 together nicely. He may have some competition for best club stand this year though!! 😜

So with less than a month until the show it’s time to see who wants be on the corrado club stand. As it’s the 30th birthday of the corrado this year let’s make it a big one. There’s no need to pre pay, I just need a rough number so I can make sure the pitch is big enough for everyone. Also being a fellow corrado owner I will make sure the stand has a prime spot 😉😉😉

So if you want to be on the stand just leave a little comment with #yesdublogic2018.

Hope to see some of you there

Looking forward to it. Hope we have same weather as last year

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk