nas

Corrado won't turn over

Hi guys as title says

Bought this corrado last year been driving it as a daily but as of yesterday nothing

When I bought it it had a push start to start car up so ignition on push start I've undone the steering cowling checked wires all good checked the push start button got power going to it so I thought I would check the starter motor got a cable from jumped it from positive from battery to positive of starter motor but nothing am I right in saying starter motor is dead?

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Check the earth from the battery to the gearbox / engine block is intact, also the thick wire to the starter is also intact.

Tap the starter body with a hammer too see if you have a bad segment in the starter or the starter is jammed

Put the car in gear and handbrake off and "rock" it back and forth. This might unlock the starter if that's the problem .

Check the earth from the battery to the gearbox / engine block is intact, also the thick wire to the starter is also intact.

Tap the starter body with a hammer too see if you have a bad segment in the starter or the starter is jammed

Checked earth cables all wires intact tap

the starter motor but still nothing

Put the car in gear and handbrake off and "rock" it back and forth. This might unlock the starter if that's the problem .

Done that buddy

Check the battery cables as when I thought I had starter motor problems (replaced with brand new starter) but still had nothing it turned out to be green corrosion on the battery cables and earth. All cleaned up and no problems since (4 years ago)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Check the battery cables as when I thought I had starter motor problems (replaced with brand new starter) but still had nothing it turned out to be green corrosion on the battery cables and earth. All cleaned up and no problems since (4 years ago)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks will check that but there is no green corrosion on terminal or starter motor I might just buy a second hand starter motor to eliminate the problem

My understanding is all 02a starter motors are the same?

Thanks