sump_slammer

Corrado to house MK3 VR6T?

Im currently running a mk3 golf vr6t and was wondering if I were to swap it into a non vr6 Corrado could I use all my good stuff?

- Are the front subframes the same?

- If not can I use all the mk3 vibra engine mounts?

- Do corrados run CE2 fuse boxes for plug and play ease?

- Whats the standard bolt pattern? 5x100? 4x100? do they change between models? vr6, g60 and valvers?

Also what are the differences in specs on the Corrados? vr6, g60, 16 valver? do any of these have Climatronic? the pop up rear spoiler is that vr6 only? leather interiors, was that a option or only on specific models?

Thanks for any input

I can't answer all your questions but I do know that the earlier models are 4x100 not sure what year they changed to 5 stud, and the active spoiler is across all models.

Mk3 Golf and Corrado subframes are slightly different. Can't remember exactly what it is but you may be able to modify. VR6 are wide track and 5x100 stud pattern. All others are narrow track and 4x100.

CE2 fuse boxes are used across the range, and there is no climatronic on any models. A/C was an option which was retrofitted by individual dealerships. Leather was standard on the VR6 Storm model only, and an option on all others.

Rear spoiler is standard across the range.