Brian1975

New member from Ireland.

Hi ,

Have been signed up for the last while and thought it was time to introduce myself.

Own a 92 back corrado G60 that's a project car and also have a pearl green 1990 ex G reg 16valve that I'm driving as a weekend car at the moment .

Relatively new to corrado ownership ,was a mk2 golf gti owner for several years though.

There is a lot of mechanical commonality between the two but the corrado has its own peculiarities and foibables that I'm getting to find out as I go along .

My 16v on the day I bought it .

20170814_205606.jpg

Love the Sebrings.

Welcome aboard - in Dublin with a VR6 myself.

TBH - the only real Corrado specific issues apart from things peculiar to the different engines are sunroof, rear spoiler and the door handles (oh, and the price of everything!).

hello from up here in belfast - 92 g60 owner

my car is 99% complete (just need wheels refurbed with new tyres)

all as above has said especially the cost of genuine replacement parts (if you can find them)

Love the Sebrings.

Welcome aboard - in Dublin with a VR6 myself.

TBH - the only real Corrado specific issues apart from things peculiar to the different engines are sunroof, rear spoiler and the door handles (oh, and the price of everything!).

Thanks ,

I recognise your username from autostadt.ie . I'm bri on that forum.

Thankfully I have none of the above issues with the car ,sunroof tilts and slides ,spoiler works in manual and auto ,all the interior electrics work actually.door handles are good as well.all the exterior rubbers and trims are in good conditon also.

hello from up here in belfast - 92 g60 owner

my car is 99% complete (just need wheels refurbed with new tyres)

all as above has said especially the cost of genuine replacement parts (if you can find them)

Thanks for the welcome,

Any pictures or build thread for your g60? I have an early 92 myself that's in need of a bit of work .

i will try to do once i have it completed hopefully next month - never uploaded pictures before and i am absolutely hopeless with computers (find them really boring) i stripped mine completely new paint etc

Best way to post images is to use the Tapatalk forum app from your phone, as that is most likely where your pictures will be anyway. If you want to add photos to a post, you can select to edit the post and add.