1200 bandit

This is going to get me into trouble

Out in the corrado today,running very sweet,before you know it you're doing 50 MPH in a 30 MPH.got to control the right foot :bonk:

It's good to slow down. Means people get a longer look at the stunning lines of a corrado and longer to contemplate how awesome the driver is for not settling for a new white goods car on finance.

Don't release that it's going that fast as very quite and pulls like a train,need a buzzer that sounds when it gets to 30 MHP.Looks sweet in shop windows cruising past

Lol. When the Corrado was still ‘modern’ I used to drive much more enthusiastically, now the Corrado is on the cusp of classic status I’ve slowed right down and enjoy the admiring looks! (I also often have my kids in the car)

Had a few hours today for myself,go for a drive in the Corrado on the motorway looked at the speedometer 95 MPH,got off the motorway ASAP,found some nice and quiet back roads, quite impressed with it ,but still going to fast,Covered about 150 miles going nowhere very happy the way it’s running and going around corners,And l was thinking of selling the Corrado

I had a Subaru WRX which I sold because they automatically make you look, sound and drive like an utter tool. Fun the ifrst few days but the novelty wore off quick. Corrado is more of a tourer, makes you smile at any speed. I doubt when my G60 gets back on the road it'll ever see above 70mph.

I had a Subaru WRX which I sold because they automatically make you look, sound and drive like an utter tool. Fun the ifrst few days but the novelty wore off quick. Corrado is more of a tourer, makes you smile at any speed. I doubt when my G60 gets back on the road it'll ever see above 70mph.[/quote

How far off are you getting back on the road,once you get back on the road you will not know how fast you are going,as for getting to 70 MPH you can't resist