Cressa

HAREWOOD HOUSE, leeds, leeds, leeds

On my way. Shame it isn't in the Corrado but hopefully I will get the chance to look over other people's that are painted and look nice. Jealous, YES.

Well made it into the show field Saturday but they had lockdown until 4 this year so couldn't be bothered to wait until then to leave, just left it in the camping field, any eagle eye'd folks might have spotted it on the left before the gate. Was a good show, nice to meet some of you, certainly need to pull my finger out and sort some bits on my car

Only just seen this so miss out this year,Have you got to be a payed up member to get in and camp and show the Corrado

What is next years dates or is it to early for dates

No, it's not a corrado club organised event, its VW festival for all makes and models. I think the CCGB do request you be a member to show on the corrado club stand but I've always shown with mates or in show & shine. You do have to register & be accepted by VW festival organisers for show and shine.

Too early for next years dates but likely to be around the same time

REVIVAL

This weekend I believe as I'll be going up on Sunday. Anyone else up there .

I have been known to go on the wrong weekend though !!doh

There again, same spot. Got into show and shine on the saturday (even though it's due to chuck it down all day)

Does anyone know what the general car parking is like is it hard standing or field? I don’t fancy taking the Corrado if it is a bog for parking.

Got to this show at about lunchtime today. Swiftkid was that you driving out of the main area then? Only saw a handful of Corrados but happy with that. Even a Storm in the Carpark(field) with an interesting registration plate, ESTORM... looked nice

I left fairly early on the sunday so might have been, was just after lunchtime as I didn't fancy putting my car on the showfield and hanging around until 4, I was still pretty moist from the rain on the friday & saturday. Managed to get it onto the field Saturday and not get it too muddy driving through the fields.

Show was good although very wet and muddy, we lost our gazebo on saturday, wind literally lifted it up and folded it in half whilst we were holding onto it!!