tonedef

Passenger Door Locking Lever

I'm after the locking lever for the passenger door, part number 357 837 083 circled in red on the photo. Mine is missing the lower finger and the rod from the actuator keeps falling off!

Cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94951[/ATTACH]

These are very cheap brand new . Second hand will be worn as well . TPS or heritage.

Thanks, I'd checked Heritage but it's showing out of stock. I used to use TPS loads until a couple of years ago but I thought they'd gone strictly trade only these days?

Cheers

Sorry, your right they have . If I’ve got spare new ones at home I will send it out to you . They are sided is it the black one or the white one?.

Going by that part number I think it's the white one Rob.

357 837 084 = (black) right side

357 837 083 = (white) left side

Si

Edited by vw rule

Sorry, your right they have . If I’ve got spare new ones at home I will send it out to you . They are sided is it the black one or the white one?.

Yes, it’s the white one I’m after. Let me know if you have one, and what you want for it......it’s got to be worth the price of a pint even if Heritage list them at 96p!

Cheers

Sorry bud , the only one I have is broken too, must have been chucked in my box by mistake. Do you not have a mechanic that uses TPS ?, or order from VW .

No problem, thanks for looking. It should be really easy, our son in law works as a service adviser at one of the local dealers but their parts dept is totally u/s, I’ve been waiting for two viton o rings for the climate control for weeks now. I’ll have to go to the other dealers one day with a shopping list!

Cheers

It’s a shame TPS are trade only now . My local centre used to ignore it and still serve non trade to regulars . Not anymore.

Clicked "Buy it Now" for one on ebay for three pound something and then noticed the seller was in Latvia with an extra three quid delivery! Took around ten days to arrive but it's a genuine part so no complaints.

Pig to fit though so I hope this one lasts another 23 years or 130K miles.