jaybo

Plastic Rad Cover

Hi all. Lookig for the plastc cowling cover that goes on top of the rad. Needs to be in decent condition and inclde any screws etc to fit.

Cheers

J

Believe these can be had new and OEM from Classic Parts in Germany, or through VW Heritage, who are an agent. The screws are just standard self tappers - get some stainless ones if you can. Not sure if you need two of the small square plastic thread inserts for the screws to go into, but can check later - they can be bought from the dealer if needed.

Thanks. I tired the classic site but they want almost 40 euros for shipping. Ive tired searchign on vwheritage but am not seeign it.

Happy with a not broken second hand part too.

Ok - someone should have one second hand. There's a link on the Heritage site where you can search for Classic Parts, or they will be able to order it in by part number - I think it's free delivery over a certain amount.

A long shot but have you tried the main dealers. I have a G60 one in my stash of parts for mine which is brand new from the dealers from around 2014. Might still be worth a try.

A long shot but have you tried the main dealers. I have a G60 one in my stash of parts for mine which is brand new from the dealers from around 2014. Might still be worth a try.

I've not but as thats a fair whack to find a part :-). I was hoping on a second hand part as it'll match my non show car engine bay :-).