Sign in to follow this  
ghee60

To Oettinger or not to Oettinger

Right im not sure if I should spend the cash on an oettinger kit for the corrado, or go the rs2 bumper and m3 skirt route, THe car is having a full respray in audi black :D aswell so imagine it in black

Hm.. as body kits go its not thaaaaat bad.. the wheels help as they look pretty good. Never have been a fan of that Oettinger grille though!

But you'll probably find that a lot of us on here would opt for a clean standard look with just a few tweeks, myself included! :)

Don't ask me, have been mulling over buying an Oettinger kitted VR or to go for standard set up for months now! :roll: As kits go they are pretty subtle though, which is no bad thing. I also don't like the grille though.

I like the wheels and colour, but not the rest of it. I don't know about everyone else but I think messing with the Corrado's bodywork is a dangerous game because it's fine as it is. In my humble one of course.

I mostly agree, I would like to do something to the front bumper on mine as ive got a moosive intercooler that needs to be mounted and im also not keen on the headlights, would be ok if they were crystal glass lenses, anyone know if anyone sells crystal glass lenses?

If you're after an RS4 style plastic front bumper, drop me a PM as I'll probably be selling the one I bought for mine shortly and it's PERFECT for sticking a big F off intercooler behind... ;) 8)

Is the whole kit oetinger cause i don't really like the kit but i'll Kill for that grill abd i also like the that blue i think it helps the kit alot i dont think it really looks good in another color but thats just me. So !!! is that an oetinger grill and if not who makes it and where can i get it :mrgreen:

I dont think anyone likes the grille , do they???? :lol:

Looks like someone does - I think it looks bloody awful... rest of the kit isn't bad but I think the standard C's lines are perfect and don't need changing

I like the grill don't ask me why ? but i do :oops: where can i get it or maybe no one will tell just so i dont make an ass of myself :mrgreen:

Ive got the M3 sideskirts on mine I wouldnt bother if I were you there crap mine are coming off grtting oettinger side skirts well copies cos Oettinger sideskirts are 400 euro per side

Ive go t M3 side skits on mine and they are flushed into the body which makes them a lot stiffer and less prone to coming off as willmason describes.

If you have a big intercooler have you looked at the Seidl bumpers try this link http://www.seidl-tuning.de/katalog.htm

If you want to look a bit different try one of these.

Personally i think the whole Oettinger car looks cool but have to agree just get a debadged grille not the one shown on the pic.

Thx

Mark :evil:

I know a guy in germany that can do copies of the ottinger stuff if anyone is interested? he did copies of the cadamuro kit for my friends fiat coupe and it was good quality. He did a group buy on them on the fiat forum and they were all pretty happy.

think he might need 10 tho :?

i really like the black one but only the skirts and the front bumper.... NOT THE NASTY GRILL!

so the skirts are pretty straight forwards....but the bumper? looks like its just a bit that goes ontop of the standard one??

what about the back of the car....is there a different rear bumper atall?