Sign in to follow this  
Neocorrado

PICS OF CHRONIC!! :)

yalan, OHHH trust me the roads in NY are bad but as soon as i get some eye lids for my baby i'm taking it off :mrgreen:

eyelids???

anyway - can't you get that sticky backed plastic to protect vulnerable bits?

You know the stuff.....armor guard or armor fend or something like that.....?

sticks onto clean paint & peels off safely when needed. I thought new porsches come with it fitted as an option down the sides??

Thanks alot VR6 i'm loving the EURO one it goes up to 160 MPH as in the american its 140 i see what they say about the gas tank the euro sais 15 gallons just like the US G60 but the US VR6 sais 18 when its the same but are your gallons That much bigger???

SO who's gonna huck me up with some EURO lights, and the EURO Speedo? come on people help a poor man from the US out :) cause my lights are no better than candle sticks :mrgreen:

i want them items bad :twisted:

yalan, Thanks but dont forget i'm in the US the site you sent was a UK one :) but i dint really take a good look at it maybe the have a US one i'll look again and see what it says. but i will take it off this weekend and see what happens.

chubbybrown, how are the gas prices over there they can't be as bad as over here i'm paying $2.39 a gallon and i'm going nut, the other day i was on empty and it cost me $47 to fill her back up. if it keeps going on like this the next time i fuel up i may just run in the steets screaming on the top of my lungs :mrgreen:

A US Gallon is 3.78 litres, a UK Gallon is 4.54 litres, so you get less than we do but it's still mega cheap! Our Gallon costs £3.95 ($7.17 to you!!!). A more painful comparison: To fill our 15 Gallon tanks costs £59 ($107.44) and you pay $43 (£23!).

You lucky swine!

kevhaywire, :shock: OMG $107 buck to fill it up! i would die, how do you guys do it cause if it was me i would just stop driving :) well i can't stop driving a corrado but DAM thats a lot of money, i guess i am a lucky swine :mrgreen:

how do you guys do it cause if it was me i would just stop driving

Well our government is trying to tax us off the roads... I think 60% of the price of fuel is tax. Then we have to pay road tax, and soon (probably) there will be road tolls everywhere :mad:

I mentioned once before, if all the drivers in the UK decided to protest by not buying petrol for a couple of weeks, I bet the government would soon pay attention :x

They're too busy listening to the damn 'green' hippies :wink:

cause my lights are no better than candle sticks

If you get in touch with Gavin (H100VW) on this forum, he'll sort out your lights :)

joebloggsVR69, Thats crazy you gotta pay all those taxes i mean, do you see where your money's going at lease cause i know over here all of our taxes are wasted on war :cry: but what can you do :roll:

STORM 2, How do i find Gavin ?