Sign in to follow this  
lord neil

Too Expensive ?

Joe your car is the an utter bargain with the work you have put into it. Makes the above car loo ludicrous. :mrgreen:

.......i asked him what sort of price he'd go down to and he replied £9k........even after me telling him that thats easy £1500-£2k OTT........but he's reckoning on the fact it being a storm etc that its worth that..........

Seriously overpriced, surely someone won't pay anywhere near that much :shock:

unsuspecting berk with more cash than sense may soon own it.

Millionaire farmers in that area - combine harvesters with gps, etc.

I knew the son of one - he was so stingy tho' that he ran his early Golf diesel on "red" fuel from the farm.

Lewis Grassic-Gibbons novels were set in the area (The Mearns) - lots of weirdo country characters.

Maybe some inbred twerp will buy!

unsuspecting berk with more cash than sense may soon own it.

Millionaire farmers in that area - combine harvesters with gps, etc.

I knew the son of one - he was so stingy tho' that he ran his early Golf diesel on "red" fuel from the farm.

Lewis Grassic-Gibbons novels were set in the area (The Mearns) - lots of weirdo country characters.

Maybe some inbred twerp will buy!

in fact the car is only 1 mile away from the grassic-gibbons visitor centre.............but no need for the offensive comments on the ppl from that area :roll:

That really does seem like a ridiculous price for that car.... looks like a bit of surface rust on the slam panel round some of the fittings

na it was just water...........the car is deffo overpriced but at the same time it is a good clean and very tidy example...........just the pricing that is OTT

my mate just sold her storm to someone in birmingham

130k.

fsh til 101k then looked after cos i know the owners

for 4.4k!!!!

There's a '94 VR C on the Trader website at the mo, don't like the colour, but its £2995!!! You could have 3 lovely C's for the price of his one!

HERE

4th Car Down.....

in fact the car is only 1 mile away from the grassic-gibbons visitor centre.............but no need for the offensive comments on the ppl from that area

vr6storm

Sorry - I actually love the area, as I do most rural areas of the UK.

I always thought the generation younger than me prefer a crueller type of humour.

My folks are from Blairgowrie and Dundee so there's plenty of scope for ribbing there - at least from Scots who know about these places.

It will be interesting to see if our friends in Manchester, Liverpool and Wales are as touchy.

I always think the variety of regional stereotypes in our small countries are an endless source of amusement, but would prefer not to deeply offend anyone when making remarks.