Brunty's Dad

1995 VR6 £3000 Reasonable offers considered

My VR6 turned out to be a Category C when I listed it on Autotrader. This came as a total surprise as I had never been given any reason to suspect that the car was damaged repaired.(A bit like finding out that your wife/girlfriend of many years standing has a criminal record from before you met) The fact that it has passed 14 MOTs since what ever happened must mean something.

Generally in good condition for its age, full respray in May 2014 including inside boot, door reveals and under bonnet. A new windscreen was fitted in 2017.The car was SORN in June last year when the MOT was done and a recon ABS pump was fitted..

Present mileage is 169K and it still performs well. Although there is only limited service history servicing has been done by a family member who is a VW Mechanic. The car is lowered on GAZ fully adjustable coilovers and has a set of nearly new Uniroyal Rain Sports tyres on 16” two part BBS wheels, which are in need of a refurb. In January last year a new stainless exhaust and cat was fitted by Longlife exhausts and comes with a transferable guarantee, it also has a heat wrapped stainless steel 6 branch exhaust manifold

It has a full black leather interior in reasonable condition other than a small tear in the drivers backrest bolster, the seat bolster has not collapsed. The sunroof works both tilt and slide and the spoiler also works using the internal dashboard switch but not the speed sensor which I believe was disabled by a previous owner.

The car comes with an additional set of the original 15” wheels with legal tread. The radio has been replaced by a Pure DAB unit with an internal aerial.

The car is situated in Powys on the Shropshire border. I live on a large private estate and although the Car is SORN it can be demonstrated on a speed restricted private drive.

I am not very computer literate and I have struggled to upload photos can email if required

Just remembered, new coil pack 3 weeks ago.

Edited by Brunty's Dad