annavr6

Air con set up

might be interested Anna, whereabouts is he based? I'm still tussling with the idea of upgrading my aircon for a climatronic setup though..

I too would be interested, obviously standing in the queue behind Hasan. I have the remains of a Diavia system in mine, but minus drier, condenser and flexible hoses which fell apart when I replaced the radiator a while ago.

best wishes

RB

Hi

Based down South as he works with me. If anyone can e mail him direct, that would be great as he is not on here.

The B4 had a Climatronic system, with thermostatic controls . The Diavia system just has an on/ off cold air supply input to the standard ventilation system.

Best wishes

RB

Just a thought for people. I would expect that the drier would need replacing, but they are only low £20 off Ebay. And after this length of time the condensor will have seen better days. I have just replaced mine and was less than a hundred but it all adds up. Well worth a project for someone if it is at the right price. Hoses are quite cheap to get made up. Brackets look better powdercoated too. Goodluck to the buyer

Cressa

The B4 had a Climatronic system, with thermostatic controls . The Diavia system just has an on/ off cold air supply input to the standard ventilation system.

Best wishes

RB

Sorry I meant the pipes/hoses etc in the bay