DaveVR

Car won’t unlock

Thanks, yes thats the same as the one i have in my car. 

Do you have a pic of the 3 way connector mentioned earlier?

I'm also looking for the pinouts for the pump if possible. Took mine apart and powered up the motor closing each relay manually and it works both ways. So i assume the pump is ok. Ideally like to power it from the connector to confirm it's completely ok.

I think you’ll find it’s a factory crimp (joint - 1 wire in, 2 wires out to window and locking)

ok.  Its probably the one i was redoing over the weekend - red wire, one of which loops back round to the connector?

On mine, the wire had corroded quite far for some reason, ended up having to cut it back quite far because it just wasn't tinning.  Made a t-piece in the end to solder the three wires separately but i'll probably cut that wire out completely from the harness and make it again...assuming it doesn't decide to break again beforehand!

Edited by fla

Right so i'm stuck on this somewhat.  The pump runs, as i powered the motor directly and manually closed each relay, then switched the connections over and closed them again.  So it creates both a vacuum and pressure.

Now the car will unlock, the pump turns both from the fob and the key lock.  But locking either from the fob or door lock dont seem to send a signal to the pump to switch on and close the locks.  Where in the wiring should i be looking (location-wise)?

Turning the key you can hear some relays clicking so i assume that the door control module is ok.  So therefore is it the wiring between the door module and the central locking pump?  Or could it be that three-way wire connector in the drivers door? 

Thanks

Hasan