gurby28

Brandnew OEM ABS pedal position sensor, part no 357927810

Ah ha will petrol become more expensive ? With Diesels on the way out and more electric cars taking over petrol and Diesel there will be a less of a demand for petrol .

That's very true but if the petrol price still stays below £1.50 over the next 15 to 20 years people won't swop to electric,

if anything it'll increase to above £2 or more, to force people financially to change. Well for the short term possibly ?

Si

hydrogen will be the future - and its free and available everywhere

Honda tested it several years ago but no doubt it will be buried by DARK FORCES

no doubt when the petrol engine becomes extinct as it will do i believe classic cars will be retro fitted with hydrogen/electric motors

Edited by ger040

No dealt some genius in a British or Irish University will come up with the idea and then the Germans, Yanks and the Japaneses will sell it back to us, our government for many years does not know how to make money out of money by means of investment,

Edited by Keyo

Any good Corrado owner keeping these on the road deserves a bursary off VW , as Mercedes use to say before the accounts took over from the engineers in the mid 90s, the best advertisement for a car company is seeing there cars sill on the road and we will help the owners by keep making the parts.

Also not helping the Corrado is the Golf boys nicking parts for VR5 conversions to wide track.

Yeah I've heard or read that elsewhere regarding the Corrado's being scrapped for parts, purely to customise their boyed up rides.

It would be great if the VW Dealers stocked parts for longer, but the parts guy I spoke to at VW in Poole, said they only stock parts for roughly 10 to 12 years max per model, after that they don't replenish stock, unless you're lucky enough to grab one of the last few left.

Apparently the same thing is starting now with the early 2008 MK3 Sciroccos, it's becoming difficult to source OEM parts now.

Si

This is an amazing for sale thread..

I can't see petrol cars ever dying out forever, there will forever be enthusiasts, probably taxed to the heavens for driving them but, they will endure.

This is an amazing for sale thread..

I can't see petrol cars ever dying out forever, there will forever be enthusiasts, probably taxed to the heavens for driving them but, they will endure.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking regarding car road tax in the future.

Si

Thanks for your reply. I don't about it's value, seems to be quite rare original new at least. Found the part, here are some pictures.

Sold by VW in 2008, I bought it on UK ebay in 2010. Seems brandnew to me, although I've never seen such topshield electrostatic packaging before from VW. What is your opinion?

61073_7024.jpg

61074_7024.jpg

61075_7024.jpg

Hi mate I've decided to purchase from KEYO.

Thanks for the offer though.

Also sent you a PM.

Many thanks

Si :thumbleft:

No problem! :thumbleft:

Have a question: is the one sold by KEYO packaged the same way as mine as shown in the pictures?

No problem! :thumbleft:

Have a question: is the one sold by KEYO packaged the same way as mine as shown in the pictures?

I think yours has been exposed to nuclear atoms mate, what is that warning sign on the package, did you handle it with gloves ?

I think yours has been exposed to nuclear atoms mate, what is that warning sign on the package, did you handle it with gloves ?

:bonk:

Thanks! I was just wondering because I've never seen such antistatic package before on a car part!

For your all info: now also advertised in The Netherlands... I think 135 pounds would be good for a rare part like this one?

Edited by gurby28