Westr

Some items needed.

Hi everyone, I’m after the following part 1H2 927 129 K25 bulb holder with green bulb for an automatic Corrado VR6. 

Searched everywhere online with absolutely no joy.

Does anybody have one I can purchase? 

I’m also in need of the bulb on the dash to indicate if I have full or dipped beam could anyone tell me if this is a special bulb that I need to locate? 

Thanks for any advice. 

You can still get the bulbs mate from VW Classics Via Heritage got one last year. I believe you have written the wrong number for part. 

Im pretty sure Arz tuning do the bulb its called a diode I think. Should look like this but in blue. Could be that your headlights are not functioning correctly. Should be a common part I guess if its a diode. 

2 minutes ago, Keyo said:

You can still get the bulbs mate from VW Classics Via Heritage got one last year. I believe you have written the wrong number for part. 

Im pretty sure Arz tuning do the bulb its called a diode I think. Should look like this but in blue. Could be that your headlights are not functioning correctly. Should be a common part I guess if its a diode. 

Hi I got that part number from vw heritage Germany they told me they didn’t have one. Did you get yours from another vw heritage site, could you send me the link? Regards

The bulb for main beam is a standard incandescent filament bulb with two wire coming out of the base - it slots right in. The blue is a plastic cap that sits over it. All the others are LED types, but back in the day blue LEDs weren't generally available. I remember I got both the bulb and the cap from the dealers, but that was 8 years or so ago.

For the light for the the automatic shifter trim illumination (if that is what it is) have a look on some of the US parts sites, as there were more automatics sold there than anywhere else.

Ok thanks that’s great that sorts the dash  but the other number was for a bulb to illuminate the automatic shifter, I’m desperate to get it working is this what you managed to get from vw heritage, sorry for any confusion. 

I'LL sort it for you mate hold on- if the green is not available skoda did one in clear light. 

1 minute ago, fendervg said:

The bulb for main beam is a standard incandescent filament bulb with two wire coming out of the base - it slots right in. The blue is a plastic cap that sits over it. All the others are LED types, but back in the day blue LEDs weren't generally available. I remember I got both the bulb and the cap from the dealers, but that was 8 years or so ago.

For the light for the the automatic shifter trim illumination (if that is what it is) have a look on some of the US parts sites, as there were more automatics sold there than anywhere else.

Ok shall give it a go. I’ve been looking everywhere even found one ordered it only to be told they made a mistake and no longer have it and refunded me. Alternatively has anyone found a workaround and put in an alternative bulb? 

1 minute ago, Keyo said:

I'LL sort it for you mate hold on- if the green is not available skoda did one in clear light. 

Sounds promising keyo. You could be a lifesaver. 

Part number you posted is not a part number not sure where you got that information from. 

• Like 1

Ah mate I had no idea it would be the same bulb as the ashtray you wouldn’t believe how long this has been driving me nuts thanks so much