ger040

few parts for sale 9a corrado

with being off work and the weather being good for a change i have began to strip a corrado 16v that i bought for the bbs wheels

it literally is scrap but will strip any bits of that i think may be of interest.

it must be one of the first 9a corrados with early interior and late exterior

The sunroof is raised at one side so i assume it is kaput

THe front indicators and fogs were already gone

The front door lower window seals have shrunk and split no good but would make good templates?

i have managed to remove the fuel pump housing and strip it and it is intact with no splits in the usual places one of the mounting 

feet is weak but it is intact - part number 535201043 - these are on ebay for silly money i will take £70 with £5 postage you will not be disappointed not the usual crap on ebay

ECU - 0261 200 858 / 8A0 907 404CC  £40 with £5 postage.

Instrument clocks - 535 919 035 AH. showing 149k - £35 with £5 postage

i have stripped the front seats to make a set of good seat foams to keep hold off and the cloths are in good order with no holes but in dire need of a good clean

they are an unusual pattern that i have never seen before may be of use to someone i can forward pics if interested.

i will strip it further as like a lot of people i am off work during these dark days and the weather is good for a change 

if any one wants anything let me know and i will see what i can do

What BBS alloys did you get off her mate , bet you bagged yourself some RM ? 

Cool mate, well best of luck selling the parts and thank you for the few parts you sold and posted to me last year.