Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Drop links

no need for them on Corrado.

the scooby setup is different and uses a link between the roll bar and subframe (i think). It helps stability and reduces understeer. whiteline are one the better types.

im corrected. not a drop link like a sub though.

the sub ones are plastic as standard and are replaced with metal ones with poly bushes.

im not aware of uprated links for a corrado. maybe they dont have the same effect on a

C to a sub n thats why i presumed we dont have um.

silly q but what do they look like on a corrado, where do they attach etc

Look at the end of the ARB inboard of the front wheels. It's obvious what and where they are. The drop links attach the bar to the wishbone.

does it feel much different to when the old ones were in but not broken?

id have thought it would have been a step 1 mod if it made much difference.

I broke an ARB link on my old Cavalier once. The handling was noticeably sloppier without it attached, but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between old and new ones anyway, just cos it was a cavalier!

I've not heard any discussion of replacing the ARB links on Corrados though, certainly not on this forum. Tho I think most aftermarket ARBs include replacement links, so make of that what you will!

Tho I think most aftermarket ARBs include replacement links, so make of that what you will!

The Eibach kit came with everything but the droplinks but that was ok because I bassically went for the uprated ones because my MOT bloke said you could see daylight thru the droplink bushes as they were worn but these we're reused becasue the Eibachs are much thicker in diametre, new ones would have been a git to get on and I suppose would need drilling out somehow for the uprated bars...

As Dazzy says the VR ones are different but all other cars are 191 411 315A - £8.63 each but they take ages to get or did when I ordered last year which was handy as I cancelled mine on advice from Vince...