KarlosG60

205x45x15 tyres on Sebring wheels?

Hi,

I need to change the 2005 Pirelli P6000 on my G60 (lol) and I ask myself if a 205x45x15 tyres will look and grip better but if they fit on Sebring wheels without problems.

image.png.97a31943e1d6db8b120a3c39800b2189.png

G60/16v should be wearing 195 as standard on 15" original wheels, I would have thought? Maybe best to have a chat with your tyre shop.

I'd say there are plenty on her who might have experience - I'd stick with the original tyre spec on standard wheels unless I coudn't get the correct size - I currently have Michelin Pilot Sports stretched from 195 to 205 on the VR for that very reason, but would rather run the correct size, and will be switching back at the next change.

Has your car been lowered or had any other suspension mods?

The P6000 were  a great tyre btw.

1 hour ago, fendervg said:

G60/16v should be wearing 195 as standard on 15" original wheels, I would have thought? Maybe best to have a chat with your tyre shop.

I'd say there are plenty on her who might have experience - I'd stick with the original tyre spec on standard wheels unless I coudn't get the correct size - I currently have Michelin Pilot Sports stretched from 195 to 205 on the VR for that very reason, but would rather run the correct size, and will be switching back at the next change.

Has your car been lowered or had any other suspension mods?

The P6000 were  a great tyre btw.

Yes, it was lowered at the front with the car stock suspension. I don't know how they did it,  I just give the suspensions when I was working in a workshop to my boss and later next day they both I saw they was shortened/lowered and 'hardered'. I think they change some parts of the suspension, I don't know. But the car was gain a lot of feeling and precision.

In any case, 205x45x15 is too expensive size but I will like to mount it, I think they gain better look in general to the car.