Tenny

VR6 Corrado Storm for sale

This Corrado VR6 Storm has been maintained throughout its life. 1 of 250 Classic Green Storms made, the car has had six previous owners last owner for 6 years did not use the car. Unlike some classics which are left unused this one has been driven. It's only averaged 7300 miles per year. . A large part of its mileage was covered before 2014, and currently, the odometer read 197,800 but well maintained miles with service history throughout its life from new. Don't let the high miles put you off this car drives brilliantly and is reliable, pulls strong and has so much more life left.
The Body work has been kept in fantastic condition no rust as you can see, and with the excellent Strom Cream Leather interior.

It is fitted with a Milltek stainless Exhaust and just had a new battery. Also just flew through an MOT (All old the MOT's kept from new).
It’s had tyres, brakes, fuel pump, radiator, shock absorbers, CV joints, etc. replaced during its life. The car has had an oil service carried recently, at 197,700 miles. The engine runs superb along with brakes clutch & gearbox so is ready to go. Probably one of the best driving Storms available, still tight. These are now very rare and are only going up in value. The only bad part is the sunroof needs attention, this is a common fault on these cars.

Make me an offer please!

Please add a price mate, no point in saying send offers if no one knows how much you want. Pictures and a location will help as well 👍

7 minutes ago, easypops said:

Please add a price mate, no point in saying send offers if no one knows how much you want. Pictures and a location will help as well 👍

thanks easypops

Tenny - FYI all for sale posts on this forum should have a price & location  (mod's can all we please make sure these are stated before we approve a post, thanks)

When you write anything you’ll get this bit, fairly straightforward once you do it, I do it from my phone and resize the pictures, usually I set them to the medium setting 

88D452E5-3906-4CFA-AC21-09767C8AE586.jpeg

Did you drive this car through potters bar/high barnet regularly? I used to see a green storm quite frequenly when i lived there (I moved out of that area 6 mths ago).

For pictures I use https://imgbb.com/ . It's free and creates the "BB Code" links needed for forums automatically - you can just copy and paste. You can make almums secure etc. Might be easier for you to host images here and then you can advertise the car across multiple forums/places without have to load the pics multiple times 🙂

Capt-BBCodeure.jpg