Purgatori

SoWal Blackberry VR6

It's been a long time coming, but finally, my girl is back on the road. 

Bought her in 2005, drove her until 2011, then had to SORN her. She was garaged until 2020 when I finally got the funds to get her to a mechanic-type-garage and now, here she is, running, purring, starting first time every time and doing me proud. Unfortunately I'm working up to selling her, but I'm glad I've got her back on the road and I'm getting the chance to drive her a little bit longer. 

20210209_153341.jpg

20210209_153421.jpg

20210209_153355.jpg

QWell done happy for you- is it me or are the tryes different sizes- you need to watch the tryes if she has been sitting long and they are old- probably flat spotted. 

1 hour ago, Keyo said:

QWell done happy for you- is it me or are the tryes different sizes- you need to watch the tryes if she has been sitting long and they are old- probably flat spotted. 

Tyres are new. It's just I only have a manual foot-pump. I got most of the way there with pressure and as soon as it was close-enough to make her driveable I packed in and went for a drive lol. Took some pics when I was out and about, fixed the tyre pressure when I got back. Patience is not a strong suit here! 😂

1 hour ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Looks lovely, well done for getting it motd etc.good luck with the radio 

Thank you! If you hear some strange noises floating on the wind next weekend, don't worry, it'll just be me swearing at it. I'll be audible all over the UK... 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:23 PM, Caroline Grierson said:

if shes a 95MY and you decide to sell please let me know, not in any hurry, owned 2 previously would just like another blackberry VR6 at some point in the future

She's a 1994 and she will be coming up for sale soon, once I've finished off a last few bits and bobs.