Hutty

3A0 129 615 Intake and PCV Assembly

Proving difficult to find this. It's the PCV valve that I need but I understand it is only available along with the full intake hose assembly.

image.png

You can get it from Ford - check out a parts diagram for a Galaxy VR6, you may even be able to get the whole unit if needed. The PCV valve us nothing special, just some gauze with a flap, if you can get the right size for the hoses, there may even be other ones that will work.

1 hour ago, fendervg said:

You can get it from Ford - check out a parts diagram for a Galaxy VR6, you may even be able to get the whole unit if needed. The PCV valve us nothing special, just some gauze with a flap, if you can get the right size for the hoses, there may even be other ones that will work.

Thanks. I contacted VW who said that the part was made obsolete in 2014. Didn't contact Ford because I've been told that they are charging silly money for them now. I've managed to source one from Ebay so hopefully that will sort the problem.