Sign in to follow this  
g-dub

Conversion Help

i need some one to transfer my corrado G60 engine into a mk2 golf, due to unforseen circumstances my mate cannot do it for me, and i do not have the knowledge or confidence to carry out on my own.

the engine is all still in the corrado so all the loom can be sorted out however the helper wants,

i basically need the engine switchin over and running in a basic form as i can finish off extra touches

if anyone know's how and has the time and could do with a wad of cash, i would be most appreciative

i live in the northants area, and work during the week day's, so am free all wkend and nights

cheers in advance for reading

Luke

hope its a 90 spec gti as that would be the job a lot easier,if its a driver then it will take more time,because youd need to change the fuel tank,do more wiring etc..

Would be happy to assist, but the commuting time from West Sussex would be a little harsh :lol: . If you require any assistance via PM or phone, would be happy to advise as required. Good luck.

man i wish i had guys like you here in california. goodluck on the swap. it sounds like you have all the help you need now! =]

it's a 1987 mk2 gti, if the fuel tank needs changin then i'll just buy a fuel cell as i'm only really using it at santa pod, as couldn't sell the engine so i'm just gonna have some fun wit it.

will pm all partys interested cheers

If you find you need any '90 spec Golf bits PM me 'cos I've got a shed full of stuff I need to do something with. Most bits will be between cheap and free.

one has a fuel rail, the other has a big metering head behind the drivers headlamp with a shed load of fuel pipes running around the engine...

it'll be the one with the fuel rail (without looking),

as my cabbys got the one with all the braided lines goin near the air box

woo ho learnt summit

ah, that makes life a little easier then as it's already running a digifant version engine... 8)